Heartbeat

Selasa, 27 November 2012

dari hati ke hati

 Daripada  angah
27th of november..
such a meaningful date 4 me every year..
not just bcoz i was born on this date,
but it reminds me on how hard my mom gave birth,
reminds me on 1 video of a mom give birth to her child..
...
yup..its look very painful
so, trime kasih mok :)
this date also remind me on how much my family gave all the lovessss 4 me,
eventhough im not as good as they want..
but im really really appreciate all wat they had done
without me, myb they cn afford a bmw 4 now..haha
thnx god i have a family which i cn proud of..
so, trime kasih ayoh, mok, long, adek, tok, aki, makteh, makcik, mandok, moksu dan lain-lain..haha..byk sgt nak tules..kira trime kasih sume lah :)
n thnx also to all my frens tat wishing me..
means tat u all still remember me
myb bcoz i was quite famous last time..haha
my wish.....
i hope i cn b 18 again..haha
but still..19 is still young..
gt lot of thngs to do..wish i could done all this thngs..insya Allah
'19 is old enough to differentiate goods n bads..i wish i cn b matured enough to handle these kind of pathway that i have chose'
#now playing~forever young-alphaville :)

Tiada ulasan: